Do you know there are 70,000 social enterprise in the UK with almost a million employees, and contributing more than £18 billion into the UK economy? But how do they operate under what shape of businesses? Please come and join us to learn:
- Presenting start-up ideas of social enterprise based on judge’s criteria
- Demonstrating understanding of application of business model canvas on social enterprise.
- Understanding engaging with stakeholders in addressing social problems
- Colin McMillan – Business Support Adviser, Firstport
- Thomas McAlister – Award Manager, Unltd
- Karina Macleod, Senior Paralega, SenscotLegal
PLEASE NOTE, we’d encourage your full participation of the three sessions leading to the final team pitch competition.
If you are an Edinburgh Napier University student, please book your ticket through myFuture, here.