Calling all budding entrepreneurs, social innovators and those with good ideas to change the world. The Good Ideas Academy is now recruiting!
Creating a non-profit organisation can be a daunting prospect. The Melting Pot’s Good Ideas Academy has been inspiring and supporting new and emerging ventures since 2011, helping people refine and shape their ideas for positive social change and turn them into a thriving reality. Best of all – it’s FREE!
So if you have a great idea and would like to start shaping it into a reality then click here to find out more. You can also apply online – open now until Sunday, 1 October 2017.
The ‘Good Ideas Academy’ Programme
Good Ideas Camp – 4/5, 18/19 November and 4 December 2017
- 25 x people with good ideas
- 2 x intensive weekend camps
- 1 x chance to pitch a great idea and be selected for the ‘Good Ideas Class of 2018’
Good Ideas Class of 2018 – January to June 2018
- 10 x People ready to start non-profit organisations
- 6 x Months development programme
- 1 x Graduation and a chance to meet and sell your new non-profit organisation to funders and partners
Graduates will then join the 67 strong ‘Good Ideas Alumni’, a valuable community of peers who help each other grow and scale their organisations and their social impact.
To learn more watch Lily Asch, Founder of Real Talk, talk about her experience participating in The Good Ideas Academy.