The Enterprise Challenge (TEC) is Edinburgh Napier University’s two-week entrepreneurial exchange programme.
Develop your business skills, knowledge and expertise, have an international experience, work in teams, and meet loads of awesome people along the way (from our university and THM in Giessen!).
Week 1 – 13th – 17th May 2019
Week 2 – 2nd – 6th September 2019
- Two week entrepreneurial exchange programme. Week one is in Germany (Giessen), week two is in Edinburgh.
- Week one focuses on idea generation and business planning.
- Week two focuses on working with real entrepreneurs on business growth topics.
- Team working is required throughout the course of both weeks.
- Students from ALL academic disciplines are encouraged to apply. TEC is NOT only for students from the Business School!
Who can apply?
- Edinburgh Napier University matriculated students in academic year 2019/2020.
- You MUST live in Edinburgh (see hosting requirements below).
- Post-graduates can participate, but must be a current student in September 2019 and able to commit to participating in week two of the programme.
Who should attend this session?
If you’re interested in participating in the programme and you meet the requirements of who can apply outlined above, we highly encourage you to attend this information session. There are three sessions you can attend – just make sure you book on to the right one for you.
Wednesday, 20 February
12:00 – 13:00
Room G9, Merchiston
Thursday, 21 February
Room 2.D.03, Sighthill
Friday, 22 February
12:00 – 13:00
Riady Lecture Theatre
This information session will give you all the information you need to know about the programme and how you can apply to participate. We look forward to meeting you soon!
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with Vladimir Ivanov at email@example.com